Thursday 9 July 2015

G324 - How Re-Making Hit Me Baby One More Time Will Impact My Own Music Video


By remaking a section of Britney Spears' "Hit Me Baby One More Time" video, I feel that I have become re-accustomed with the equipment that I will be using for my own music video. This means that when it comes to filming my music video I will be able to jump straight into it with a full understanding of the equipment and how it works which will save valuable time in the process.
 
In addition, through re-making this section of the Britney video, I have been introduced to the concept of choreographing a dance routine. This was not something which I enjoyed and therefore aim to avoid when creating my own music video. I am glad that I realised this before making my own video as it could have created many issues further down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment